6 bedroom detached house for saleSperberry Hill, St. Ippolyts, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4
Offers in Excess of
- Detached brick under tile house
- Six bedrooms/two reception rooms
- Kitchen/utility room
- Ground floor wet room
- En suite facilities
- Potential for further development
- Double garage; off street parking
- 3,592 sq. ft. of accommodation
A six bedroom six bathroom detached house, with potential for further development, in the Hertfordshire village of St. Ippolyts. Lannacombe has over 3,500 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation, set over two floors. The property sits centrally in a mature gated plot and has a family room, a sitting room, a dining area, a kitchen and a utility room. Four of the bedrooms have en suite facilities, and there is also a ground floor wet room. Lannacombe is located only 2 miles from Hitchin town centre. Commuter trains to London, from Hitchin, take only 32 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56417782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MKC160309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.