3 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Walk, Riccall, York
Sold STC £245,000
- No Chain
- Detached Family Home
- Ready To Move Into
- Three Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Down-Stairs W.C
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Ample Off-Street Parking Including Garage
- Sought After Village Location
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this well presented detached family home, sure to be a popular addition to the market benefiting from 3 bedrooms including MASTER with EN-SUITE, downstairs w.c, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN and MULTIPLE OFF-STREET PARKING. This property is one not to be missed!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market with no forward chain this three bedroom detached house which is ideally situated in the popular village of Riccall with access to local amenities and commuter transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, down-stairs W.C, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms including master with en-suite, house bathroom, south facing rear garden, driveway and garage. An early viewing is a must to fully appreciate this beautiful property which would make a great family home.
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front aspect, benefiting from a double glazed window to the side elevation, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and doors leading into;
A great addition to any family home, comprising of; low level flush w.c, wall mounted sink, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 12' 3" max ( 5.11m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire and wood surround, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 15' x 7' 8" ( 4.57m x 2.34m )
Double glazed French doors leading into the rear garden, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated microwave, integrated fridge, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door providing access into the garage.
First Floor Landing
Allowing access to the first floor rooms, hatch providing access to the part boarded loft via a drop down ladder and benefits from a double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 15' 5" max ( 4.32m max x 4.70m max )
The master bedroom has two double glazed windows to the front elevation making the room very light and airy. It also has ceiling spot lights, two central heating radiators and door leading into:
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
A double bedroom benefiting from: double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.01m )
The third and final bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising of; double shower cubicle, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, ceiling spot lights and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front of the property is part laid to lawn with mature trees, shrub border, timber gate providing access into the rear garden and a pebbled driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
The rear benefits from a private south facing garden being mainly laid to lawn with a raised decking area, paved patio and is well enclosed by timber fencing.
Benefiting from an up and over door, power, light, plumbing for a washing machine and an internal access door providing access into the house.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56418400.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.