3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBewit Road, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC DG Windows
- Garage & Driveway
**THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW** With uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, central heating thermostat, access to loft space.
Lounge 14' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed front window, two radiators, TV point, gas fire with back boiler.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for gas or electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, pantry, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 9" max narrowing to 8' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.97m max narrowing to 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and a brickweave driveway providing off road parking. This also extends down the side of the property to the garage which measures 19 ft 2 in x 8 ft 4 in, has an up and over front door, power, light and door to the side. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with a vegetable patch and patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the eighth right into Parana Road which turns into Gage Road, then at the end turn right onto Linacre Avenue, then left into Bewit Road, where the bungalow can be found on your left. Ref: 1746.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56418421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.