Get brand editions for Alan Francis, Milton Keynes

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Otterburn Crescent, Oakhill, Milton Keynes, MK5

Sold STC £150,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Two Bedrooms
  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Affordable Housing Scheme
  • 70% of Full Market Value
  • Ensuite to Master
  • Living Room
  • Spacious Kitchen/Diner
  • Allocated Parking
  • Energy Rating: B

Full description

Alan Francis are offering this Incredibly well presented and attractive ground floor two bedroom apartment offered at 70% of the full market value. Being on an affordable housing scheme there is no housing association rent to pay on the remaining 30%.

The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/diner, living room with balcony, master bedroom with en-suite, a second double bedroom and family bathroom. To the outside there is an allocated parking space, visitor parking and communal gardens.

Location: Oakhill - Oakhill lies to the far western side of the city. The Westcroft Centre is nearby which has a large supermarket and varied selection of other stores. Schools close to the area include Giles Brook Combined School and Hazeley Secondary School.

The Property -

Communal Entrance - Doors to all apartments, leading to the first floor: Door leading to the apartment:

Entrance Hall - Wood effect flooring, two storage cupboards, radiator, doors to:

Living Room - 16'6 x 10'7 (5.03m x 3.23m) - Wood effect flooring, mantle piece, two radiators, French doors leading to wooden bacony.

Kitchen/Diner - 16'1 x 10'2 (4.90m x 3.10m) - Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to front aspect.

Master Bedroom - 11' x 10'7 (3.35m x 3.23m) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect flooring, radiator, door to:

En-Suite Shower Room - Three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower enclosure with shower and glass screen and close coupled WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and frosted window to side.

Bedroom Two - 10'7 x 10'2 (3.23m x 3.10m) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.

Family Bathroom - Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splash-backs, extractor fan, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.

To The Outside -

Parking - Allocated cover parking to the front of the development, space for two cars back to back.

Communal Gardens - There are communal gardens that wrap around the development.

Tenure - Leasehold

Leasehold Clause - We are currently outstanding information regarding the leasehold terms.

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 October 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26553843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Francis, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.