3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrovers Lane, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11
- Grade 2 listed building
- Blue plaque house where John Macadam lived circa 1820
- Exposed oak beams in the bedroom.
- A large sandstone listed fireplace dominates the lounge complete with a wood burning stove
- 5 minute walk to a wetlands nature reserve.
- Private off road parking with room for three cars
- Easy walking distance to Penrith town centre, Beacon nature walk and local golf club
- House on C2C route - very popular for overnight accomodation.
- Suitable as a family town house, holiday rental or second home in a beautiful part of the country.
- 1 mile from the M6 and A66 and short 10 min walk to local train station access 3 hr train to London
Porch 1.7m x 1.05m
Kitchen 4.43m (at widest point) x 3.3m
Fully fitted with built in cooker and hob units.
Living room 5.66m x 3.38m
Large listed fireplace; comprising of a logburning fire and stone with latin inscription.
Landing 2.09m x 2.64m
Bedroom 1 3.35m x 2.92m
Bedroom 2 3.29m x 2.73m
Bedroom 3 3.08m x 2.35m
Stairs leading to converted loft.
Family Bathroom 2.01m x 1.8m
Fully tiled with a white bathroom suite and walkin shower.
Office 5m x 4.9m
Features a Velux window and reclaimed oak beams.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56418949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.