3 bedroom detached house for saleSheen Road, Wallasey
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Popular Location
- In Need Of Updating
- NO CHAIN
An impressive three bedroom detached house situated within a well sought after area of Wallasey. This spacious house would benefit from some updating and modernisation but would make for a beautiful family home. Viewing is considered essential to appreciate the accommodation. NO CHAIN!
An impressive three bedroom detached house situated within a well sought after area of Wallasey. Located close to all local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with sliding door connecting to the dining room and a good sized kitchen diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further has; double glazing where stated, gas central heating, a good sized paved rear garden, front and side garden and a driveway to the rear of the property boasting off road parking.
This spacious house would benefit from some updating and modernisation but would make for a beautiful family home. It is currently being sold with the bonus of no onward chain and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Single glazed door and window to the front aspect, ceiling light, tiled flooring and wooden door leading to the hallway.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, under stairs cupboard, radiator, alarm box and carpeted flooring with the original flooring underneath.
Lounge 14' PLUS RECESS x 12' 10" PLUS BAY ( 4.27m PLUS RECESS x 3.91m PLUS BAY )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect with a further double glazed window to the side, fire place and surround with gas fire, radiator and carpeted flooring with the original flooring underneath. Sliding door leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' MAX x 13' MAX ( 3.66m MAX x 3.96m MAX )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fire place with surround and gas fire, radiator and carpeted flooring with the original flooring underneath.
Wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll edge work surfaces. Space for oven, fridge, radiator, partially tiled walls and lino flooring. Double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a door leading outside to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 14' MAX ( 3.68m x 4.27m MAX )
Three double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 1" PLUS BAY ( 3.66m x 3.68m PLUS BAY )
Double glazed bay window to the side aspect and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle and carpeted flooring.
Bath with mixer tap, shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C, radiator, storage units, partially tiled and carpeted flooring. Double glazed wooden window to the side aspect.
Decorative path to the front and side of the property, surrounding wall and lawn area to the front and side.
Paved rear garden, garage, side access front the front of the property and a driveway to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56419678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.