3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElizabeth Way, Hartlepool
- SUBSTANTIAL & VERSATILE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- HIGH SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM
- FAMILY ROOM/4TH BEDROOM
- SOLAR PANELS
CLEVERLY EXTENDED INTO A SUBSTANTIAL AND VERSATILE IMPRESSIVE HOME WITH 3 RECEPTION ROOMS. This excellent family home has been beautifully maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. It is stylishly presented and the fittings throughout are of an excellent standard.
CLEVERLY EXTENDED INTO A SUBSTANTIAL AND VERSATILE IMPRESSIVE HOME WITH 3 RECEPTION ROOMS. This excellent family home has been beautifully maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. It is stylishly presented and the fittings throughout are of an excellent standard. One of the many features is a high security alarm system throughout with sensors on front and back doors, windows and Conservatory. A great deal of major work has been done on this property including rewiring and new gas central heating in recent years. It also benefits from Solar Panels.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, spotlighting to ceiling, inner door leading to;
engineered oak flooring, modern vertical radiator, solid oak staircase leading to First Floor.
Lounge 24' 1" x 12' (maximum measurements) ( 7.34m x 3.66m (maximum measurements) )
a remarkable spacious Lounge with UPVC Double Glazed bow window to front aspect offering plenty of natural light, marble fireplace with coal and log burner, 2 modern vertical radiators, coved cornicing, UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to;
Conservatory 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
UPVC construction with dwarf brick built wall, ceiling fan/light, UPVC double doors leading to patio.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.16m )
absolutely outstanding stylish Kitchen, (bespoke from Shottons) fitted with a combination of solid walnut wall and base units with quartz granite work surfaces and complementing splashback tiling, integrated appliances including dishwasher and wine cooler, double width Range with 8 ring gas hob, inset 'Belfast' style sink with chrome mixer tap, space and recess for fridge freezer, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear, understairs storage cupboard, 'Brazilian' slate flooring, motion sensor activated lighting, open to;
Dining Area 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
UPVC Double Glazed door leading to rear garden, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear and side aspect, 'Brazilian' slate flooring, motion sensor activated lighting.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to the side, low level low flush WC and vanity wash hand basin in white, chrome towel radiator, motion sensor activated lighting.
Utility 9' x 4' 1" ( 2.74m x 1.24m )
useful storage area, recess and plumbing for washing machine, 'Baxi' combination boiler and wall units, motion sensor activated lighting.
Bedroom 4/ Family Room 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, TV point.
UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect, loft void access.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
(maximum measurements excluding robes) UPVC Double Glazed window to the front, stylish modern built in wardrobes, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 1" x 6' 1" (excluding door recess) ( 1.85m x 1.85m (excluding door recess) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, useful storage cupboard, radiator.
refitted with an ultra modern white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low level low flush WC, separate shower cubicle with 'Rain Forest' style shower, chrome towel radiator.
landscaped with parking for several cars.
Enclosed Rear Garden
combination of patio and lawn area, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56419711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.