3 bedroom detached house for saleConies Road, Halstead
Sold STC £300,000
- Reduced from £325,000 (from 7/10/16 to 27/10/16)
- New Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Garage and off road parking
- 10 year NHBC Certificate
Set in this popular location is this brand new detached three bedroom family home that has been finished to a high standard throughout. The spacious living room is a real highlight as well as the fully fitted high specification kitchen.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Stairs rising to first floor with understair storage space. Radiator and doors leading to WC, kitchen and lounge.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Suite comprising close-coupled low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
Lounge / Diner 17' 3" x 13' 3" ( 5.26m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window and double glazed french doors leading to garden. Radiator. French oak double doors leading to:-
Kitchen 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising of one and a quarter bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap set in to work surface with tiled splash backs, matching wall and base level units with integrated Neue fridge/freezer, Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher and Zanussi integrated oven and inset Hob with extractor hood over. Radiator.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall with loft access, storage cupboard and eaves storage with doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Door leading to:-
Velux window to rear aspect. Suite comprising close coupled low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail, Shaver point, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.64m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising close coupled low level WC and vanity wash hand basin, free standing claw foot roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail,shaver point, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Garage 24' x 9' 11" ( 7.32m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to rear aspect. Electric door. Power and lighting connected. Utility area to the rear of the garage.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a large block paved driveway providing ample parking leading to the garage and shrubs to border.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a large patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing outside tap and external lights. Gated access to side. Door leading to garage.
The property has an NHBC certificate.
The property is fully alarmed.
The Lounge, first floor and stairs are fully carpeted.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.