5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOff Church Lane
- Prestigious High Quality New Build: Plot 19
- Five Bedrooms Link Detached Family Residence
- Kitchen / Diner / Study
- Living Room
- Village Location
- Bathroom + Three En Suites
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
* QUEENS COURT: RAVENSTONE - A BRAND NEW SITE - PRESTIGIOUS HOMES LOCATED IN A SUPERB ENVIRONMENT * Cameron Homes are pleased to announce the construction of 27 high quality homes currently being built in the prestigious village of Ravenstone less than 15 miles from Leicester. Queens Court takes its name from the nearby 460-acre wood, planted in 2012 to commemorate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Around 300,000 new trees have been planted alongside pockets of ancient woodland, supporting native wildlife and securing the beauty of this tranquil location for years to come. Plot 19 - £375,000 (Claremont) EPC Rating B ********PLEASE CALL NEWTON FALLOWELL COALVILLE - 01530 810033**********
The Location - Tucked away along a private driveway off Church Lane, Queens Court offers a selection of 27 three, four and five bedroom properties. Eleven beautifully designed layouts each include a sleek kitchen with integrated appliances, an elegant bathroom and an inviting master bedroom with an en suite shower room. Selected homes also feature a garage or car port, a study or even an open plan dining and family room with stunning bi-fold doors. With such a range of properties to choose from, each finished to an exacting specification, Queens Court offers homes to suit a variety of lifestyles.
The Accommodation - A bright five bedroom property with an inviting lounge. The Claremont?s spacious kitchen diner is complete with french doors to the garden, integrated appliances, Strip LED and under cupboard lighting and a separate utility room. It also includes a study area that?s ideal for completing homework or creating a home office. A bright lounge is a perfect space for relaxation after a busy day, and plenty of parking is provided by the driveway and covered car port. Two* of the five ample bedrooms include an en suite shower room, and the main bathroom is complete with a generous bath. The master suite enjoys an added touch of luxury with mirrored sliding wardrobe doors creating an even greater sense of space.
Key Features - ? Exteriors with classic Ravenstone style ? Contemporary interiors with bright living spaces ? Located within a conservation area ? Help to Buy support ? Flexible packages available ? En suites to master bedrooms ? Quality appliances and superb specification ? *Images depict typical Cameron interiors; finishes and specification may be subject to change
Specification - ? A selection of high quality integrated appliances are fitted as standard. ? Elegant en suites with chrome plated thermostatic showers ? Energy efficient boiler, unvented heating cylinder and thermostatic radiators ? Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms ? Secure three point locking systems to external door ? Attractive wood-framed double glazed windows
Reservation Fee - All reservations are qualified prior to acceptance and a fee of ?1000 will be required - please Cameron Homes' sales advisor for further details. Four plots of this house style are available - prices to be confirmed.
Help To Buy - Help to Buy is now available from Cameron Homes on homes with a purchase price of upto ?600,000 (only on capital repayment mortgages) - so with just a 5% deposit they could help you move into your dream home. You don't need to be a first-time buyer. Please ask a site advisor for further details of this scheme.
Interested? - Please call NEWTON FALLOWELL on 01530 810033 and we'll gladly arrange a site visit and put you in touch with a site advisor who will be able to answer all your questions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56420407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26553297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.