4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Drive, Welwyn
- Four Bedroom Bungalow
- Located on a Private Road
- Backing onto Nature Reserve
- Ample Parking
This superb four bedroom detached bungalow is offered chain free and is located on a quiet private road with Mardley Heath Nature Reserve to the rear and only a short drive to local shops and the A1(M). Viewing is essential to appreciate the space this property offers.
Located off this superb private road and backing onto Mardley Heath Nature Reserve we offer a fantastic four bedroom detached bungalow. The ground floor space boasts a fantastic size lounge, dining area with bi-fold doors to garden and a superb kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances. In addition there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and access to the integral garage. The first floor offers a double bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite wet room. Externally is a spacious and private rear garden with a wooden build shed connected to mains power, access to the front via gated side access and a gate opening onto the Nature Reserve. Just three quarters of a mile from the local shops and one and a half miles from the A1(M) access this property has everything on its door step.
Double glazed door to front
Double glazed bay window to front, Door to hall, lobby and sun room, Radiator, Carpet
Bifold doors to garden, Wood burner, Carpet
Kitchen / Breakfast Bar
Double glazed window to rear, Door to garden, Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, Sink/drainer, Work surfaces, Double electric oven and gas hob, Space for washing machine and dishwasher, Space for fridge/freezer, Tiled flooring
Double glazed dorma window to front, Walk in wardrobe, Eaves storage, Carpet
Double glazed dorma window to rear, Tiled fully, Shower, Wash hand basin, Low level toilet
Ground Floor, Double glazed bay window to front, Built in wardrobes, Radiator, Carpet
Ground floor, Patio doors to garden, Radiator, Carpet
Ground floor, Double glazed window to side, Radiator, Carpet
Extractor fan, Bath with mixer taps and shower, Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard, Shaver point, Low level toilet, Radiator
Gated side access, Gate onto Mardley Nature Reserve, Patio area, Shed with power
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56421421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.