4 bedroom house for saleNorthampton Road, Towcester
Sold STC £495,000
- Executive Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room
- Triple Garage
- Off Road Parking
- EPC Rating - D
A four bedroom detached executive home with a triple garage of the Persimmon 'Churchill' design with three reception rooms, four double bedrooms, a conservatory, en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. The property is accessed by a gravelled driveway with off road parking for several cars in front of the triple garage.
The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Study, Cloakroom, Conservatory, Four Double Bedrooms, En-suite Shower Room and a Family Bathroom.
33 NORTHAMPTON ROAD, TOWCESTER - Situated within walking distance of the thriving market town of Towcester's many amenities including shops, bars and restaurants, primary and secondary schools, doctor and dentist surgeries and a leisure centre.
Accommodation - The accommodation comprises;
Entrance - The property is accessed over a gravelled driveway onto a paved path leading upto the storm porch which has a tiled entrance to the part glazed front door.
Entrance Hall - Window to front aspect. Wood effect flooring. Doors to Sitting Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom and Study. Glazed double doors to Dining Room. Storage cupboard with coat hooks and shelving. Radiator.
Sitting Room - 6.12 x 3.12 (20'0" x 10'2") - Windows to front aspect. Wood effect flooring. Gas fire set into a feature stone fireplace with stone surround and stone hearth. Radiator. French doors leading to;
Conservatory - 3.05 x 3.12 (10'0" x 10'2") - Of part brick/part glazed construction with tiled floor. French doors to rear garden. .
Dining Room - 3.26 x 3.26 (10'8" x 10'8") - French doors with glazed side panels to rear garden. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen - 3.16 x 3.16 (10'4" x 10'4") - Window to rear aspect. A range of wall and base units with work tops over incorporating 11/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Integral appliances include a gas hob with extractor fan over, a double oven and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Radiator. Archway to;
Utility Room - 2.02 x 2.18 (6'7" x 7'1") - Base unit with work top over incorporating single stainless steel sink. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Radiator. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for American style fridge freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler. Part glazed door to side aspect.
Study - 3.37 x 3.11 (11'0" x 10'2") - Windows to front aspect. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Cloakroom - Window to side aspect. A two piece suite comprising low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
First Floor Galleried Landing - Window to front aspect. A dog-legged staircase rises to the first floor galleried landing with doors to four bedrooms and family bathroom. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving for linen storage. Radiator. Access to roof space which has been part boarded with light connected via loft ladder.
Master Bedroom - 6.65m x 3.48m narrowing to 1.96m (21'9" x 11'5" na - Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Dressing Area with built-in wardrobes, window to rear aspect and a radiator. Door to;
En-Suite Shower Room - Window to side aspect. A three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 3.15 x 3.78 (10'4" x 12'4") - Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.59 x 3.06 (11'9" x 10'0") - Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four - 3.59 x 3.02 (11'9" x 9'10") - Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Family Bathroom - Window to rear aspect. A four piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Front Of Property - A gravelled driveway leads to the triple garage and provides off road parking for several cars. A paved garden area with dwarf hedge, shrubs and flower beds.
Triple Garage - Three up and over doors. Power and light connected. Eaves storage space. Door to rear garden.
Rear Garden - Laid mainly to lawn with mature hedging enclosed by part brick wall/part panel fencing. Mature shrubs and borders. Large paved patio area. Path leads to gated side access to the front of the house.
Viewings - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 353575.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - South Northamptonshire Council The Forum, Moat Lane Towcester Tel: 01327 322322
Council Tax Band - Band - G
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56423371.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26554733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.