2 bedroom apartment for saleCobden Avenue, Southampton
Sold STC £174,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
2 bedroom ground floor flat comprising of lounge/kitchen, ensuite to master, family bathroom, off road parking.
Situated in the popular residential area of Bitterne Park we are proud to present to the market this 2 bedroom ground floor flat comprising of lounge/kitchen, ensuite to master, family bathroom, off road parking. The property is situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Communal entrance, private front door entering into:
Telephone point, storage cupboard, radiator, wood laminate flooring, doors to:
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.30m )
Double glazed patio doors to side elevation, double glazed sliding doors to rear, gas fire, radiator, tv and telephone point, wood laminate flooring, spot lights, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Kitchen Area 10' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wood laminate flooring, spot lights, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, tv point.
Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, shaver point, radiator, part tiling to walls, smooth and coved finish to ceiling, spot lights.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, heated towel rail, low level wc, extractor fan, shaver point, smooth and coved finish to ceiling, spot lights, part tiling to walls.
Communal grounds and allocated parking, private outdoor shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56423716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.