3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Street, Billinghay, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period Family Home with Deceptive Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen including Oven and Hob
- uPVC Double Glazing
Spacious and deceptive THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM family property in the heart of the village of BILLINGHAY. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the full extent of the property on offer and this can be arranged through the agents. There are three bedrooms and three reception rooms.
A deceptively spacious THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM period family property in the heart of the village of BILLINGHAY. The property benefits from a range of original features as well as later modern refinements. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of a lounge with separate dining room and playroom to the rear. There is also a kitchen including fitted oven, hob and extractor hood. To the first floor there is a split level landing, three double bedrooms and separate family bathroom with corner bath.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as the level of accommodation on offer is extremely spacious for this price range.
Lounge 13' 11" into alcove x 13' 8" ( 4.24m into alcove x 4.17m )
Featuring electric burner set into recessed fireplace, laminate flooring, uPVC window and television point.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 12' 7" into alcove ( 4.01m x 3.84m into alcove )
The dining room has laminate flooring, picture railing, electric fire and uPVC window.
Playroom 14' x 12' 9" into alcove ( 4.27m x 3.89m into alcove )
This excellent room has a stone effect fireplace with beam mantle. There is electric heater, uPVC window and partly glazed uPVC door to the side.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with glazed eye level cabinets and has a fitted oven with four plate hob and extractor hood over. Under stairs storage cupboard, ceramic tile flooring, single sink with mixer tap over. Tiled work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
The landing is arranged over split levels and has access to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 5" to chimney breast ( 4.09m x 3.48m to chimney breast )
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes to the alcove and a uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" excluding wardrobes x 13' 8" maximum narrowing to 9' 5" minimum ( 3.78m excluding wardrobes x 4.17m maximum narrowing to 2.87m minimum )
This excellent sized second bedroom has fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and a uPVC window.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
Bedroom three is of a generous size and has partly sloping ceilings and a uPVC window.
Bathroom 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
The family bathroom is of a generous size and has a corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, folding shower screen with wall mounted shower appliance over, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring and uPVC window. The bathroom also benefits from underfloor heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56423746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.