4 bedroom detached house for saleSandwich Road, Sholden
- Detached Family Home
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Private Off Street Parking
Miles and Barr Estate Agents are offering to the market this beautiful detached family home situated on the outskirts of the highly popular Sholden Fields development near Deal in Kent.
"The Thornbury" is one of only 10 of this particular style on the whole development and is set overlooking fields to the front. This spacious family home consists of an entrance hall, spacious living room measuring the full depth of the house and boasting a bay window to the front and French door to the rear, separate dining room, downstairs WC and a kitchen/breakfast room with fitted utility area. Upstairs there are 4 spacious bedrooms including a master bedroom which benefits from an en-suite shower room along with a family bathroom.
Further benefits include a beautifully landscaped rear garden accessed from either the personal door in the kitchen or the double glazed French doors in the living room, offering a fitted shed and rear access to the parking area. The private parking area consists of a car barn providing parking for two cars along with visitor parking bays.
The vendors have advised us that the property was purchased with a number of upgrades and these are as follows:
- Carpets and Karndean flooring throughout.
- Seattle Shutters installed by Elite Blinds Canterbury these are fitted to the front lounge and dining room windows.
- Quality Roman, Venetian blinds. Curtain and chrome curtain rails with crystal finials fitted throughout.
- Upgraded ceiling light fittings throughout.
- Walls painted in a neutral colour throughout, not the standard white as most are.
- Washer / dryer utilty area.
- Fitted breakfast bar
- Full height pull out larder plus additional full height larder cupboard added to the utility area.
- Wine rack, integrated microwave and additional wall units.
- Soft closers fitted to all cupboards and additional shelving added to all wall units.
- Additional tiling to family bathroom plus shower over bath with shower screen.
- Gloss bathroom wall unit to en - suite.
- Chrome heated towel rails to en - suite and family bathroom
- Custom fitted mirrors to downstairs WC, en - suite and family bathroom.
- Fitted wardrobes to the 3 double bedrooms.
- Fully landscaped rear garden with mature shrubs.
- 10' x 8' timber shed on concrete foundation.
The vendor also advises us that there are still 8 years remaining on the NHBC guarantee, along with a further 3 years remaining on the Ward Homes guarantee.
This home is one not to be missed and viewings can be arranged by contacting Miles and Barr Estate Agents.
Ground Floor -
Kitchen - 5.05m x 3.23m (16'7 x 10'7) -
Dining Room - 3.28m x 2.95m (10'9 x 9'8) -
Living Room - 7.24m x 3.15m (23'9 x 10'4) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.86m x 3.02m (12'8 x 9'11) -
En Suite -
Bedroom Two - 4.72m x 2.90m (15'6 x 9'6) -
Bedroom Three - 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7 x 10'4) -
Bedroom Four - 3.28m x 2.24m (10'9 x 7'4) -
Bathroom - 1.93m x 1.85m (6'4 x 6'1) -
Car Barn -
Allocated Parking -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56425309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26390048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.