2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James Green, Castle Acre, King's Lynn
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom semi detached cottage
- Close to village amenities
- Two reception rooms and porch
- Garden backing onto St James' Green
- No onward chain and heaps of potential
- Enviable position with the village
A two bedroom; two reception room semi detached cottage enjoying a desirable position in Castle Acre offered with no onward chain.
The historic village of Castle Acre is famed for its Normandy Castle ruins, former priory, medieval church and an attractive typically English village green housing a coffee shop and pub. The village lies on the Peddars Way just 4 miles from the market town of Swaffham and has a revered convenience store, popular primary school and a welcoming community. The properties in the village are popular with people seeking holiday homes, investments, family homes and first houses so we are pleased to offer a semi-detached cottage full of potential in an enviable position at the tip of St James' Green close to the hub of this desirable village. Accommodation comprises a kitchen, handy porches, two reception rooms, a downstairs bathroom and two double bedrooms. A brick and flint wall defines the front boundary whilst to the rear is a fully enclosed garden which backs onto the green. Any potential owner of this cottage has potential inside and out, possibility of extending (STPP). Offered with no onward chain be sure to call now to avoid disappointment.
Rear Entrance Porch
Single glazed windows to side and rear aspects, power and lighting, door into
Access to kitchen and door to
Window to rear access, panel bath, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear and single glazed window to the side. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, space for electric oven, space for fridge freezer, coving, open door to
Dining Room 11' 3" x 12' ( 3.43m x 3.66m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, night storage heater, TV and telephone points, electric feature fireplace, stairs to first floor and door to
Living Room 13' 3" x 15' 9" ( 4.04m x 4.80m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspects, single glazed door to rear garden, larder cupboard, night storage heater.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, loft hatch, doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.78m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the rear of the property is a small garden enclosed by a hedge.
To the front of the property is a good sized garden also enclosed by a brick and flint wall and has a garden path, planted shrubs and borders and a gate and views onto St James' Green.
Leave Swaffham via Station Street and proceed onto Castle Acre Road which becomes the A1065 toward Fakenham. After approximately four miles at the turning for Castle Acre opposite the old George and Dragon public house. This is Newton Road. Proceed to the end of the road and turn right onto Massingham Road where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56425678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.