3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDownsview Avenue, Brighton
Sold STC £320,000
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Located in the ever popular location of NORTH WOODINGDEAN
- Wonderful views over the downs and Brighton
- Ideal property to put your stamp on
- VIEWING'S HIGH RECOMMENDED
This property is located in the ever popular location of NORTH WOODINGDEAN. Being a non through road is benefits from little traffic. Detached Two Bedroom Chalet Bungalow with a loft room, large driveway to the side of the property. The views over the downs and towards Brighton are of great appeal.
This property is located in the ever popular location of NORTH WOODINGDEAN. Being a non through road is benefits from little traffic. Detached Two Bedroom Chalet Bungalow with a loft room, large driveway to the side of the property. The views over the downs and towards Brighton are of great appeal. This property is ready for someone to put their own stamp on it. EARLY VIEWING'S ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ON THIS PROPERTY.
Kitchen 10' 3" max x 9' 1" ( 3.12m max x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen/ Double glazed window to the side. Sink with drainer. Gab oven and hob. Work surfaces. Partly tiled. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wooden work surfaces. Door leading to lean to.
Utility Room 7' max x 5' 10" ( 2.13m max x 1.78m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Door leading to side garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hallway.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Storage in the eaves. Fantastic views over the downs and towards Brighton.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator. TV point. Views of the downs.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 5' 7" ( 3.25m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Telephone and TV point. Radiator. Views over the garden.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps. Wash hand basin. WC. Radiator. Fully tiled.
Pathway leading to front door. Private driveway with parking for numerous vehicles. Laid to lawn at either side.
Small patio to the rear. Mainly laid to lawn. Feels very private.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56425681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGD101891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Woodingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.