4 bedroom bungalow for saleMain Street, Burrough On The Hill, Melton Mowbray
- Immaculately Presented Detached Bungalow
- Energy Rating D
- Outstanding Elevated Views Over Valley & Open Countryside to Rear
- Spacious Lounge
- Feature Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Superb Garden Room
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Refitted En-suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Double Attached Garage
Situated on the very edge of this desirable hilltop village with spectacular uninterrupted open views over the valley to the rear, a immaculately presented four bedroom detached bungalow featuring a spacious lounge, large open plan living/dining/kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, attractive garden room, refitted en-suite shower room and family bathroom. With a large driveway and attractive gardens to front, side and rear, the property offers gas central heating, sealed unit double glazing, fitted security alarm system, attached double garage and has considerable potential for further extension (subject to any necessary consents/approvals).
Burrough on the Hill is a delightful unspoilt hilltop village particularly well placed for fast access to Leicester, Oakham, Melton Mowbray and Market Harborough. With local shopping and schooling facilities available at nearby Somerby, the village is well known for the nearby landmark of Burrough Hill which is the remains of an ancient hilltop Iron Age Fort. Surrounded by some of Leicestershire's finest rolling countryside, the village features a number of fine period stone and brick properties and enjoys a popular Gastro Pub.
On entering the village from the Twyford direction, pass the left hand turning for Great Dalby and the entrance to the property can be found almost immediately on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56426128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT061300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.