2 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Street, Johnshaven, Montrose, DD10
Sold STC £195,000
- SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES
- SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
- Detached Cottage With Harbour Views
- Superbly Spacious Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Area & Kitchen
- Gardens And Garage
- Idyllic Location
- 2nd Bedroom And Bathroom
- Garden And Garage
* Beautiful Detached Cottage with Views Of Johnshaven Harbour
* Open Plan Living Area and Kitchen, Lovely Spacious Master Bedroom, Shower room and 2nd Bedroom
* Garage and Gardens
* Rare to the Market, Viewing Essential To Appreciate!
A charming, quaint detached cottage with views of Johnshaven Harbour. The accommodation, which is in lovely condition comprises an open plan living area and kitchen, a superbly spacious master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and shower room. Externally there is a private garden and a garage. This is a lovely environment in which to live, being spacious, light and airy. A very special property indeed, early viewing advised. EPC=D Dimensions in Metres; Lounge 5.7 x 4.25, Kitchen 4.85 x 4.24, Bedroom 2.43 x 2.47, Shower Room 1.98 x 1.7, Master Bedroom 7.77 x 3.93 And Garage 5.66 x 3.34
Johnshaven is a lovely fishing village set on the picturesque coastal plains of the Mearns around 7 miles North of Montrose just off the A92. Aberdeen is located approximately 30 miles North. The local fish festival is a highlight of the summer calendar and local amenities include: a primary school, shop and a hotel.
An Absolutely Beautiful Cottage in A Great Location!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56426725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528562010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.