3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoppidwell Drive, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE & DINING AREA
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- CORNER PLOT
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- SOUTHSIDE LOCATION
BROWN & MERRY A well presented family home being situated on a corner plot and located within the popular Southside of Aylesbury and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home.
A well presented family home being situated on a corner plot and located within the popular Southside of Aylesbury and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall, cloakroom/utility, lounge, dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to rear and side, block paved driveway to the front and garage and driveway at the rear.
Door leading to
Stairs rise to first floor and landing. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Coving.
Cloakroom/utility 9' 2" x 5' 5" ( 2.79m x 1.65m )
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window to side. Tiling to splashbacks. Storage cupboards. Plumbing for washing machine. Roll top work surfaces.
Lounge 11' 7" x 13' 8" ( 3.53m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving. Ceiling downlighters. Opening to dining area.
Dining Area 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Double glazed french doors opening to rear garden. Celing downlighters. Radiator. Coving.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
A refitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Single bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in double oven and hob. plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled splash backs. double glazed window to rear elevation.
First Floor & Landing
Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" plus wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 3.48m plus wardrobes x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, Built in wardrobe/cupboard, Radiator.
Double glazed twin windows to rear elevation. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Bath with shower above. Tiling to walls.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Being a corner plot with lawned area to rear and side. Gated access to the rear and door to garage.
Garage & Driveway
Being situated at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL106502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.