2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpey Avenue, Kilmarnock
Sold STC £60,000
- Mid terrace villa with drive to front, generous gardens to rear.
- Two double bedrooms
- Bright and spacious lounge,
- Kitchen with door to rear garden/excellent storage
- Shower room. GCH, D.G (except for window in kitchen cupboard). EPC-C
*SSTC* CLOSING DATE 22-5-17 @ 14:00
Two bedroom mid terrace villa located in a highly sought after area within Bellfield. GCH, DG (except for window in kitchen cupboard).
*SSTC* This is a lovely two bedroom mid terrace villa with driveway, within a popular residential area close to local amenities and Kilmarnock Town centre.
The accommodation extends to entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, washing machine, tiled floor, a selection of wall and base units in white and a doorway leading out on to the low maintenance rear garden.
On the upper floor there are two double bedrooms with storage and a shower room.
Further benefits are double glazing, gas central heating. A quick viewing is recommended as this is in a highly sought after area.
EPC - C.
Kilmarnock has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools and public transport. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 motorway is within 1 mile and provides additional links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow.
Lounge 18' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 5.74m max x 3.00m max )
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.48m max x 2.34m max )
Bedroom 9' 2" max x 14' 11" max ( 2.79m max x 4.55m max )
Bedroom 9' 5" max x 12' 3" max ( 2.87m max x 3.73m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.