3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingfisher Way, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £117,500
- Three Bedroom End-Terraced Town House
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room on First Floor
- Family Lounge & Bedroom Three to Second Floor
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom & En-Suite To Second Floor
- Integral garage & Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Three Bedroom end-terraced Two Storey house. Located within the POPULAR residential area of Lakeside. With BEAUTIFUL views of Ashby Ville Ponds from the rear aspect. An OUTSTANDING property with EXCEPTIONAL interior design throughout. Viewing a must to appreciate this GORGEOUS property.
Excellent location near retail parks, schools and access to motorway links.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, cushion flooring.
Suite offering a wash hand basin & WC. Radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 7" x 9' ( 4.45m x 2.74m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and bas units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear, colonial door, double glazed patio door to rear garden.
First Floor - Landing
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, stairs leading to second floor landing, radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" max x 8' max ( 3.94m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading from first floor landing, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 8' 9" ( 4.19m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 11' 2" ( 3.53m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath with mixer tap and shower over. Part tiling, heated towel radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side elevation, colonial door.
Odd road parking in front of garage.
Up and over door.
Laid to lawn, patio area, timber shed, timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.