3 bedroom terraced house for salePeet Street, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TERRACED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND DERBY UNIVERSITY
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this spacious terraced property which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre Derby University and major commuter links from its position.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this spacious terraced property which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre Derby University and major commuter links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, separate wc. three bedrooms and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having U)VC entrance door with obscured glass inset and double glazed window over with obscured glass and door leading into
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 3" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.43m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, gas fire, coving and door leading into
having door leading to cellar and door leading into
Dining Room 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, gas fire with tiled hearth, ceiling rose and door leading into
Kitchen 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, additional appliance space, storage unit, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and door leading into
having hot water cylinder, side elevation UVC door with obscured glass inset providing access to rear garden and doors leading into
having a matching white panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and wall mounted electric heater.
having low level wc, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill.
First Floor Landing
having doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
having front elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace surround and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.43m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard with loft access hatch, feature fireplace surround and door leading into
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.06m )
having rear elevation double glazed window.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which incorporates garden shed, rear access gate and boundary fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.