4 bedroom detached house for saleKnoxville Road, Kilbirnie
- Built in 2004 by the current owners
- Generous room sizes with versatility of use
- Open outlooks to the front
- Generous gardens and grounds
- Gas C/heat & D/glz.
Built by the current owners, this impressive 4 bedroom detached villa makes a wonderful family home. With open outlooks to the front. Lounge, Dining room, Family room, Dining Kitchen, Utility room, En Suite, Family Bathroom, Int. garage, Gas C/heat & D/glz.
Built by the current owners in 2004 and now offered to the market in true walk in condition is this wonderful family home. Accommodation over two level that boasts great versatility of use and the current configuration has 4 bedrooms and three public rooms. During the design stage of this house our clients have put a lot of time in to creating their perfect family home and we are sure the layout will not disappoint prospective buyers. Entry, to the front, leads to the main reception hallway that has a cloakroom W.C. and leads to all the main apartments. The Lounge, a bright and pleasing apartment that has a bay window viewing to the front, a feature gas fire and glazed double doors to the dining room. Formal Dining room is to the rear. A Family room, could be used as an additional bedroom. Fitted dining kitchen has stylish modern fitted wall and floor units, contrasting worktops. A range style cooker, integrated Fridge, Freezer and Dishwasher. A separate Utility room leads to both the integral garage and the rear gardens. Upper level opens up to a broad hallway that leads to the four Bedrooms. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room. The main family bathroom boasts a three piece white suite with a free standing roll top bath as a centre piece. The gardens and grounds are level, well tended and a good size. The current owners have a stable to the rear and the future owners might appreciate the space as a shed. Driveway parking leads to the garage. Gas C/heat & D/glz.
Lounge 19' 8" into bay window x 13' 1" ( 5.99m into bay window x 3.99m )
Dining Room 9' 1" x 17' 1" ( 2.77m x 5.21m )
Family Room 10' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 16' 5" ( 2.77m x 5.00m )
Utility Room 9' 1" x 9' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 10' 10" to front of wards. ( 3.40m x 3.30m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 14' 4" to front of wards. ( 2.79m x 4.37m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 14' 7" to front of wards. ( 2.79m x 4.45m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.10m x 3.56m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427178.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.