3 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Dale Road, Derby
Offers Over £105,000
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED
- TERRACED PERIOD PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS PLUS ATTIC ROOM
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR COMMUTER LINKS
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this spacious terraced period property with three bedrooms and attic room, the generously proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this spacious terraced period property with three bedrooms and attic room, the generously proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, three bedrooms, bathroom, attic room and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having entrance door with obscured glass window over, laminate flooring, coving, consumer unit and door with obscured glass inset providing access into
having feature archway, coving, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring and doors leading into
Lounge 12' 7" x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.30m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with decorative surround, tiled background and hearth and inset grate, coving and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.71m x 3.45m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooden surround, marble background and hearth and inset living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, coving, ceiling rose, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space for additional appliance space, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, door leading to cellar, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having stairs rising to second floor and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.78m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 3" into recess ( 3.71m x 2.82m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 5" narrowing to 5' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.87m narrowing to 1.57m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.96m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled corner bath with shower over, mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and radiator.
Attic Room 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
having restricted head height with rear elevation double glazed skylight, under eaves storage, laminate flooring, power, lighting and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is a good sized low maintenance and enclosed garden which incorporates paved patio, outside wc, outside lighting and rear access gate and boundary walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.