4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThievesdale Lane, Worksop
Sold STC £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- LARGE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- MASTER BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR WITH DRESSING ROOM & EN-SUITE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDENS
Only by viewing can you fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer with this exceptionally well appointed detached family home. Located off Thievesdale lane in one of the most sought after residential areas within worksop and close to the A57
Only by viewing can you fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer with this exceptionally well appointed detached family home. Located off Thievesdale lane in one of the most sought after residential areas within worksop and close to the A57 linking to the M1, whilst enjoying the close proximity of Clumber Park and Sherwood forest on the door step.
The accommodation offers entrance porch, hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, inner hallway, three bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, landing, master bedroom with dressing room and shower room. Front and private rear gardens, garage, gas central heating, double glazing.
Thievesdale Lane, Worksop
Double glazed entrance door, door leading into the...
stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, radiator, door leading into the...
Lounge 15' 7" x 13' 10" ( 4.75m x 4.22m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, multifuel fire inset to the chimney breast with wooden surround over
Kitchen/diner 24' 5" x 11' 8" ( 7.44m x 3.56m )
Fitted with a range of low level units with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, free standing range which is included within the sale and hood over, wine fridge, tiled splash backs, rear facing double glazed window, double glazed door leading outside, part wood flooring, part tiled flooring, door leading into the conservatory, door leading into the garage
Conservatory 15' 10" x 13' ( 4.83m x 3.96m )
Brick built dwarf wall with upvc double glazed windows, two double glazed french doors leading onto the rear garden, wood flooring
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
Rear facing double glazed french doors leading onto the patio area, radiator
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.73m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator
Two piece suite comprising of a p-shaped panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator/ heated towel rail, rear facing obscure double glazed window,
Low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, rear facing obscure double glazed window
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
Side facing double glazed window, radiator
Door leading into the...
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 13' 10" ( 4.04m x 4.22m )
Front facing double glazed window with window seat, radiator, door leading into the...
Dressing Room 11' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.84m )
Side facing double glazed window, radiator
Three piece suite comprising of a walk in shower enclosure with a Triton T300 shower and large screen to the side, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, large walk in closet, rear facing velux window, radiator
Tucked away off Thievesdale Lane with a large sweeping driveway that provides off road parking for several vehicles, large laid to lawn area and path to side which leads into the beautifully presented private rear garden to include patio area, laid to lawn and an enclosed decking area, a variety of mixed plants and shrubs, outside lighting and electric points.
Garage 17' 5" x 9' 1" ( 5.31m x 2.77m )
Electric roller door, power and light connected, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, sink with a double drainer and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.