3 bedroom terraced house for saleStoney Brae, Paisley
Sold STC £140,000
- Rarely available Mid Terrace Villa
- Porch, Lounge, french doors to front and rear of property
- Dining Room, Modern Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern Bathroom, 3 Bedrooms (master bedroom has 2 dble fitted wardrobes)
- DG, GCH, Gardens, Garage, Outbuildings
Rarely avaiable MTV ideal for FTB and also an excellent family home. This property comprises: Porch, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, 3 bedrooms, DG, GCH, gardens, garage. This property is in walk in condition and early viewing is highly advised.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this rarely available 3 bedroom mid terrace villa located within the popular area of Potterhill. This property would be an ideal purchase for first time buyers and would also make an excellent family home. The property is in walk in condition and also benefits from a cul-de-sac location.
The property comprises: Porch, family size lounge, open plan dining room with patio doors out to the rear and front of the property onto decking, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, garage, outbuildings, floored loft with power supply, front and rear gardens.
Paisley offers a wealth of social and shopping amenities. Rail links connect to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. The M8 Motorway Network is within easy reach and provides easy access to Glasgow's International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas.
Lounge 15' 7" x 15' 9" Max ( 4.75m x 4.80m Max )
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' ( 3.07m x 2.44m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
Bed 1 11' 9" x 13' 8" ( 3.58m x 4.17m )
Bed 2 12' 1" x 6' 1" With Recess ( 3.68m x 1.85m With Recess )
Bed 3 9' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427199.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.