2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGleanings Avenue, HALIFAX
Sold STC £100,000
- Well Presented
- Two Bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Off Street Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- CH & DG
Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property set in the Residential Location of Norton Tower. Briefly comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Driveway, Front and Rear Gardens.
William H Brown are pleased to offer the sale of this WELL PRESENTED two bedroom semi detached property set in the residential location of Norton Tower. The property being of generous sized accomodation briefly comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge and Kitchen on the ground floor. Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property has its own driveway with gardens to both front and rear. Located within short proximity to West End Golf Club, Local Schools, Supermarkets and access to Halifax Town Centre. Early viewings recommended.
Access to all ground floor rooms & stairs up to the first floor landing. Comprises of Double Glazed door to the side of the property, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 15' 11" into recess ( 4.09m max x 4.85m into recess )
Room comprises of; a double glazed bay window looking out to the front aspect of the property, a living flame effect gas fire and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 10' max ( 2.64m x 3.05m max )
Having a range of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces. Room also includes; sink and drainer unit, elec hob and gas oven, fridge/freezer. Splash back tiling and laminate wood effect flooring. Central heating radiator and plumbing for a washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and door providing access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, cupboard storage for boiler and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' max x 15' 11" into recess ( 3.35m max x 4.85m into recess )
Master Bedroom comprises of double glazed window to the front aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Three piece white bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled with double glazed window to the side elevation and central heating radiator.
Externally the property has a driveway to the front providing off street parking. Paved and lawned gardens to both front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427208.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.