2 bedroom flat for saleMount Pleasant, St. Albans
- Modern throughout
- Ample residents parking
- Close proximity to London transport links
- Communal gardens
- Beautiful views of St. Albans surrounding landscapes
A two double bedroom first floor maisonette presented in fantastic condition throughout and ideally located within walking distance to St. Albans City centre and mainline transport links.
A modern two double bedroom first floor maisonette ideally located in St. Albans City Conservation Area providing easy access to the City centre and mainline transport links. Internally the property offers a spacious lounge area, a modern bathroom suite, two double bedrooms and a fully fitted kitchen. Externally as the property entrance is at the end of the row it offers a further element of privacy with easy access to the communal gardens. In addition this first floor maisonette offers stunning views of St. Albans rolling landscape and is within close proximity to Verulamium park, St. Michaels' and The Abbey CE VA Primary Schools, St Michael's Village and City centre shopping facilities. The property comes with the added potential to extend into the loft (STPP). This property would make the perfect home for professionals, first time buyers, buy to let investors and commuters alike.
Door to front, radiator and stairs to landing.
Two cupboards, loft access, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, fire place, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, roll top wooden work surfaces, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and engineered wood flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Communal gardens and residents parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.