3 bedroom link detached house for saleBack Lane, Longton
Withdrawn from Market £268,950
- Link Detached Property
- Stylish Presentation & Quality Finishes
- Three Bedrooms & Three Receptions
- Convenient Village Location
- Open Views To The Side & Front Elevations
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Garage
- Large Conservatory & Stunning Kitchen
- NO CHAIN DELAY
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN DELAY is this most deceptive and stylishly presented link detached property. Positioned at the very end of Back Lane with open views over fields to the side elevation, the village centre amenities, schools and transport networks are all within walking distance. The perfect home for the modern family that offers a flowing floorplan and accommodation comprising: lounge with feature staircase and mood lighting, open plan living kitchen is fitted with a stunning high gloss finish kitchen, a further reception space used as an office but would ideally serve as a snug, large conservatory, stunning master suite that features an en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and pleasant views out of the front windows, a further two bedrooms, a nursery/study and a modern bathroom. Outside ample parking space on the double width driveway, single garage and an enclosed rear garden. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system and double-glazing throughout. An internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate the striking modern design, high calibre finish, quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4178491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.