4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenacres Avenue, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Spacious living room
- Desirable kitchen/diner
- Re-fitted downstairs cloakroom
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with adjoining en suite
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Fully double glazed
- Private south facing rear garden
- Spacious conservatory
- Excellent access into Reading and London
This smartly presented four bedroom detached family home is situated in a cul de sac location walking distance to Winnersh Triangle train station. Accommodation comprises living room, double glazed conservatory, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, utility room and private south facing rear garden.
Greenacres Avenue is a cul de sac set off the Reading Road. There are four bedroom houses some of which abut farmland. It is located within a short walk of Winnersh Triangle train station, Showcase Cineworld, Sainsburys supermarket and an easy drive to the A329M/M4.
The well stocked south facing rear garden is 48' wide x 39' deep laid mainly to lawn with well stocked shrub borders. There is an area of patio across the rear of the property with security lighting. Gated side access, outside tap and power, wooden storage shed down one side, generous integral garage. The front garden is well stocked with tree and mature hedging, laid to lawn with shingle parking for two cars. The area to the rear of this property has been designated as a Country Park and we have been advised that this will be completed by the end of the year.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4250064
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4250064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.