Get brand editions for Alan Francis, Milton Keynes

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Chalgrove Field, Oakhill, Milton Keynes, MK5

Sold STC £129,995

Property Description

Key features

  • Highly Sought After Area
  • Top Floor Apartment
  • Very Well Presented
  • 70% Shared Equity
  • Open-Plan Living
  • One Bedroom
  • Juliet Balcony
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Parking

Full description

Well presented one bedroom apartment offered at 70% of the full market value. Being on an affordable housing scheme there is no housing association rent to pay on the remaining 30%.

The property's accommodation includes an entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, living room with Juliet balcony, master bedroom and family bathroom. To the outside there is an allocated parking space, visitor parking and communal gardens.

Location: Oakhill - Oakhill lies to the far western side of the city. The Westcroft Centre is nearby which has a large supermarket and varied selection of other stores. Schools close to the area include Giles Brook Combined School and Hazeley Secondary School.

The Property -

Communal Entrance - Entry via a secure communal door with stairs leading to top floor apartment.

Entrance Hall - Entry via a secure hardwood door leading to the entrance hall with two storage cupboards and doors to all rooms.

Living Room - Double glazed French doors leading to Juliet Balcony, radiator, TV points, open plan to:

Kitchen/Dining Room - Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level unit with worktop space over and a 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. The kitchen has plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a built-in oven, built-in four ring hob with pull out extractor hood over, a double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator with ceiling spotlights,

Master Bedroom - With a radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.

Bathroom - Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a deep panelled bath, a pedestal wash-hand basin and a close coupled WC. The bathroom has tiled splash-backs, an extractor fan, a shaver point and light, a radiator.

Outside -

Allocted Parking - There is an allocated parking space.

Tenure - Leasehold.

Leasehold Clause - We have not yet had access to any documentation and are awaiting details of the number of years remaining on the lease and any outgoings. Should you proceed with the purchase of the property, these details must be confirmed by your solicitor.

This property is being sold at 70% of the MARKET VALUE on a shared equity basis, with the remaining share (30%) owned by English Partnerships. There is no rent due on the remaining share.



You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 October 2016

Nearest stations

  • Milton Keynes Central (2.0 mi)
  • Wolverton (3.4 mi)
  • Bletchley (3.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Alan Francis, Milton Keynes

Medina House, 304 Silbury Boulevard Milton Keynes MK9 2AE

01908 871063 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Alan Francis, Milton Keynes

Medina House, 304 Silbury Boulevard Milton Keynes MK9 2AE

01908 871063 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Milton Keynes Central (2.0 mi)
  • Wolverton (3.4 mi)
  • Bletchley (3.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Alan Francis, Milton Keynes

Medina House, 304 Silbury Boulevard Milton Keynes MK9 2AE

01908 871063 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26555437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Francis, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.