Land for saleCarreglefn, Amlwch, North Wales
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb Opportunity To Acquire A Building Plot
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- For A Detached Two Storey Dwelling & Detached Garage
- Attractive Individual Architectural Design
- Application Number: 38C242B
- Well Placed For Coastal & Rural Attractions
- Central Village Location
- Early Viewing Recommended
A superb opportunity has arisen to acquire a generous building plot which has full permission to erect a two storey dwelling & detached garage (Application number: 38C242B).
LOCATION The building plot is centrally located in the charming rural village of Carreglefn, which is well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the island. Furthermore, the Village is in convenient travelling distance for the market towns of Amlwch and Llangefni, which between them offer comprehensive shopping and most essential goods and services. In addition, Llangefni has close links to the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey, to the mainland and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56427658.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278017100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.