1 bedroom apartment for saleCheshunt Place, Cheshunt Road, Belvedere
- Brand new one bedroom apartment
- Leasehold - Brand new 125 year lease
- 0.9 miles to Belvedere Station
- Private off street allocated parking bay
- Private garden
- 10 year new build warranty on completion
- Completion expected end September 2016
- Situated in Nuxley Village
- Ideal first time purchase
- Offered with no ongoing chain
Offering this brand new one bedroom apartment to the market. Set in this brand new building in a great location in Nuxley Village, Belvedere.
Comprising one double bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen reception room leading onto a private garden.
This unique development offers its occupants a quiet setting, with private off-street parking. Easy access into London and one stop from Abbey Wood - great for when Crossrail opens. The building will come with a 10 year new build warranty. Each apartment has a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, wood effect flooring, fully tiled bathroom and carpet in the bedroom.
Completion is expected at the end of September, however viewings are available now! Call Cannon Kallar on 0208 692 0555 or email email@example.com to arrange your appointment to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN1004051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.