4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLower Stanton St. Quintin, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CHARACTER COTTAGE
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- Kitchen / Breakfast room
- GENEROUS gardens & adjacent land circa. 2 acres (subject to separate negotiation)
- Three reception rooms
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
A UNIQUE semi detached COTTAGE with plenty of CHARACTER.The cottage has undergone substantial work,including two extensions,& offers SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION.There is three receptions rooms & a large kitchen/breakfast room,and further benefits from PARKING and GENEROUS GARDENS & LAND potential.
A truely UNIQUE semi detached COTTAGE situated in the SOUGHT AFTER village location of Lower Stanton St Quinton. This fantastic PERIOD home has undergone substantial work over the years, including two extensions, and offers QUIRKY and SPACIOUS living accommodation. The cottage also offers the potential to purchase LAND adjacant to it - circa 2 acres.
The cottage boasts living room with WOOD BURNER and French doors to the garden, large kitchen / breakfast room, dining room, and further living room, plus three/four bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. The cottage also benefits from ample DRIVEWAY PARKING, and GENEROUS REAR GARDEN overlooking the beautiful COUNTRYSIDE.
Lower Stanton St Quinton is ideally located for easy access to the M4, and also benefits from being close to Chippenham which has the train station with the main trainline into Paddington, alongside reputable primary and secondary schools.
uPVC double glazed door to the front, two uPVC double glazed windows to either side plus a skylight window. Yorkstone flooring, smoke alarm, and a radiator.
Lounge 12' x 12' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.73m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side and stairs to the first floor, open fireplace with stone surround and chimney breast, plus wooden beam mantle. Open beams, built in shelves, and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear with window seat, double built in wardrobe, inset spots, TV point, and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 12' 6" (limited head height) ( 3.81m x 3.81m (limited head height) )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, open beams, TV point, and a radiator.
Double shower cubicle, WC, and wash hand basin. Part tiling, under floor heated tiled floor, inset spots, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
Dining Room 14' 7" x 11' 6" ( 4.45m x 3.51m )
Three floor to ceiling double glazed windows to the side, open beams, inset spots, and wood flooring. TV & telephone points, and a floor to ceiling radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 9" x 14' 1" max ( 6.32m x 4.29m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base cupboards with wooden work surfaces over, tiled splashback, and a stainless steel preparation area. uPVC double glazed windows to either side, open beams and solid french oak flooring. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hod over, and integrated fridge and dishwasher. Stairs to the first floor with cupboard underneath, inset spots and smoke alarm.
Living Room 18' x 12' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and two to the rear, plus French doors to the garden. Wood burner, inset spots, built in sound system, and real wood flooring. TV and telephone points, and a radiator.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.01m )
Base cupboards with stainless steel sink and drainer, rolled edge work surfaces over, and tiled splashbacks. uPVC window to the rear and door to the garden, plumbing for washing machine, inset spots, vinyl flooring, and a radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, inset spots, and tiled floor.
Built in wardrobe space and a smoke alarm.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 5" (limited head height) ( 3.38m x 3.18m (limited head height) )
Double glazed skylight window to the side, TV point and a radiator. Door to the airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler and hot water tank.
Bedroom 1 18' x 11' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear and side, inset spots, TV point, and a radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear and skylight window to the side, freestanding bath with mixer taps and shower off, WC and wash hand basin with bespoke vanity underneath. Part tiled with open beams, inset spots, chrome heated towel rail, and underfloor heated tiled floor.
Driveway parking for ample cars to the front of the property.
Beautifully maintained rear garden with large patio area from the living room, and small patio off. Lawned areas with metal shed and wooden summerhouse, and countryside views surrounding. Apple tree and mature trees surrounding, outside tap and light.
Plot of land adjacent to the property, circa. 2 acres - subject to separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56429827.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP105840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.