3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoxglove Way, Calne
Sold STC £172,500
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- No Onwards Chain
24/10/2016.. 3 Foxglove Way, Calne, Wiltshire SN11 9QE. We advise that an offer has been made on this property for the sum of £175,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agent ALLEN & HARRIS of their best offer prior to exchange on 01249 814681.
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac location sits this three bedroom semi detached house. Externally the property benefits from driveway parking to the side and front and a garage along with pleasant gardens to the rear with gated access.
Entrance to this three bed semi detached house is via front door with double glazed panel into the entrance hall with telephone point, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 16' x 12' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.81m )
Double glazed patio doors leading in to the rear garden, stairs leading to the first floor, laminate flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Window to the front aspect, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Stairs from the lounge, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.53m )
Window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" x 8' 4" ( 5.13m x 2.54m )
A superb double room with a window to the front aspect, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 6' 3" ( 3.51m x 1.91m )
Another double bedroom with a window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Partly tiled wet room comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin and shower. Window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, vegetable patch and a garden shed.
With an up and over door, door to the rear, power and light.
To the front and side of the property for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56429836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.