2 bedroom flat for saleMadeira Road, Streatham
Offers in Excess of £375,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Lovingly refurbished by owner occupier
- Popular purpose built block
- Communal gardens and private garden area
- Short walk to station and high road bus routes
- Excellent local amenities
An excellent and conveniently located two double bedroom, purpose built flat offered to the market in very good condition throughout. Combining both comfort and practicality, St. Anselms Court, offers generous accommodation and benefits from in excess of 700 sq ft of modern day living space.
An excellent and conveniently located two double bedroom, purpose built flat offered to the market in very good condition throughout. Combining both comfort and practicality, St. Anselms Court, Madeira Road offers generous accommodation and benefits from in excess of 700 sq ft of modern day living space. Madeira Road comprises; two double bedrooms, modern kitchen with fitted appliances, spacious reception room with space to dine and contemporary bathroom suite. This secure and spacious property would suit both a first time buyer looking to get themselves onto the property ladder or a buy-to-let investor alike. The property is also very well served by excellent transport links. All three of Streatham station, Streatham Common station and Streatham Hill station are within walking distance offering superb access into the City. The bus links and popular local amenities available on Streatham High Road are close by. Early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and to fully appreciate the vast amount of space on offer.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.