3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDalwhinnie Gardens, Kilmarnock
- Open countryside views
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Driveway and detached garage with electric door
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and open plan dining
- Front facing lounge
- W.C and family bathroom
A lovely three bedroom semi detached family home with detached garage and open countryside views in the Dunsmuir Park development. Entrance hall, w.c, lounge, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, open plan dining area, three bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden with patio. GCH. D.G.
With open outlooks to the rear and side, this modern three bedroom semi-detached home with garage is situated at the end of a cul de sac in the desirable area of Dunsmuir Park.
The garage has been a welcome addition to this well presented property and comes with an electric up and over door for ease of access,
The accommodation on offer comprises of an entrance hall with w.c, front facing lounge, fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area.
On the upper floor, a family bathroom with over bath shower and three bedrooms, master bedroom with built in wardrobes.
The property has a lovely enclosed rear garden with delightful patio area and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a tarmac drive and aforementioned garage. Early viewing is advised!
W.C 5' 10" x 3' ( 1.78m x 0.91m )
Lounge 12' 6" x 13' 5" ( 3.81m x 4.09m )
Kitchen/dining 15' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.78m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 6' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 8' 10" x 7' ( 2.69m x 2.13m )
Family Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 8" ( 1.68m x 2.03m )
Garage 19' x 12' 5" ( 5.79m x 3.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56429860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.