3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChesapeake Road, Chaddesden, DERBY
Sold STC £120,000
- RECENTLY RENOVATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CTY CENTRE.
This recently renovated semi detached house is situated in a popular and convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position.
This recently renovated semi detached house is situated in a popular and convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing the incredibly well appointed accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room/office, three bedrooms, family bathroom and front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING RODAY!!!
having front entrance double glazed sliding doors providing access into porch area and U)PVC door with obscure glass inset providing access into
having laminate flooring, large storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, front elevation double glazed window, radiator and door leading into
Lounge/diner 17' 10" x 13' 5" max. ( 5.44m x 4.09m max. )
having front and rear elevation double glazed windows, fireplace with decorative surround, flagstone hearth and inset open grate, space for a dining table, laminate flooring, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
having a recently installed matching white gloss range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and splashback incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, integral fridge freezer, tiled flooring, rear elevation double glazed window, plinth lighting, coving, radiator and opening leading into
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, front elevation double glazed window, tiled flooring, built in storage nits with rolled edge work surface over, two wall lights, gas meter, wall mounted consumer unit, plumbing for appliances, additional utility area with further space and plumbing for appliances, two rear elevation double glazed windows, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having front elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch, cupboard housing gas combination boiler and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 6" into recess x 10' 6" ( 4.11m into recess x 3.20m )
having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying far reaching view, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.21m )
having front elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.65m )
having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and large panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a gated low maintenance area which provides the potential of becoming a parking area, subject to all the necessary planning consents, this area provides access to entrance door, gated access to rear garden and boundary walling. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates raised gravelled patio area, outside lighting and boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56429884.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.