2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTrowbridge Close, Oakwood, Derby
- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WITHIN A POPULAR CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac within popular Oakwood is this incredibly well presented detached bungalow which sits on a good sized plot and has been recently modernised. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac within popular Oakwood is this incredibly well presented detached bungalow which sits on a good sized plot and has been recently modernised. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, two bedroomd, bathroom, good sized garden and block paved driveway for several cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance UPVC door with obscured glass insets, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, loft access, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 16' 1" into recess x 10' 5" ( 4.90m into recess x 3.18m )
having fireplace with surround, hearth and inset electric fire, radiator and side elevation double glazed doors providing access into
Conservatory 9' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.67m )
having double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden front, side and rear double glazed windows, translucent roofing, fan and light system, heater and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, space for a freezer, double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, wall mounted consumer unit and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.91m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and folding screen, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, two recessed spotlights and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars, the driveway is flanked by a pathway which leads to front entrance door and round to the rear of the property. There is also an outside tap, outside security lighting, gravel borders and fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good sized lawn which wraps around the side of the property and incorporates paved patio, garden shed, well stocked flower beds and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56429899.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.