3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRadnor Drive, Chester, Cheshire, Chester
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway and Garage
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Location
- Close to local amenities
- New Roof
* LARGER THAN AVERAGE DETACHED BUNGALOW * HIGHLY FAVOURED LOCATION * APPROXIMATELY 1.5 MILES FROM CITY CENTRE* This is a particularly spacious detached bungalow which is most conveniently located on the popular Westminster Park development. The property features gas fired central heating , UPVC double glazing and UPVC soffit and fascias for ease of maintenance. It should also be noted that the property had a new roof in February 2016. The accommodation is very well maintained throughout and briefly affords: Entrance Hall, dual aspect living room, spacious 237 kitchen/breakfast room with range of fitted units, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally, there is a block paved driveway providing off-road parking which leads in turn to the attached single garage, together with lawned gardens to front and rear. We recommend an internal inspection in order to appreciate the extent and appeal of the accommodation provided.
Location - Westminster Park is a popular and sought-after residential location, which provides an excellent parade of shops for everyday needs to include a Cooperative food store with post office, a deli, butchers and a fruit and vegetable shop. Local Primary and Secondary schooling are available. There are also a number of private schools within easy driving distance including the King's School, Queen's School and Abbeygate College. Buses run along nearby Lache Lane into the City centre which is only about 1.5 miles away. The famous rows offer a wide range of shopping facilities together with wine bars, restaurants, cafes and public houses whilst the river Dee offers a range of recreational facilities including pleasant walks across the Meadows.
Agent's Note - Please note all dimensions and floor plans are approximate and should be used for guidance only.
The detailed accommodation comprises:
Hall - 21'10'' x 11'8'' max (6.65m x 3.56m max) - UPVC double glazed door with obscured glass and lead inserts with gold door furniture. Ceiling light point, decorative coved ceiling, wall mounted Drayton thermostat, radiator, loft hatch giving access to a particularly good sized roof space. Smoke detector. Double doors through to a shelved storage cupboard housing a wall mounted Worcester Greenstar 30Si Combi boiler and a single door through to a further storage cupboard that is fully shelved.
Living Room - 22'' x 13'8'' (6.71m x 4.17m) - A large open-plan room with three UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the front and side, two radiators, two ceiling light points, aerial point.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 23'7'' x 9'2'' (7.19m x 2.79m) - Fitted with a range of base units and wall cupboards with granite effect laminated work tops and an inset sink unit with mixer tap, there is a built in eye level New World electric oven and grill with a four ring gas Stoves hob and extractor above. Space for washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer. Tile effect vinyl flooring, radiator, strip light, two UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the side, coved ceiling, partial wall tiling, phone point and a UPVC double glazed door onto the side garden.
Bedroom One - 12'7'' x 10'7'' (3.84m x 3.23m) - UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, ceiling light point, radiator, phone point, decorative coved ceiling, two double wardrobes with rails and shelves.
Bedroom Two - 10'' x 9'' (3.05m x 2.74m) - UPVC double glazed window overlooking the side, ceiling light point, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three - 10'7'' x 9'1'' (3.23m x 2.77m) - Sliding patio doors onto the rear garden, ceiling light point, radiator, decorative coved ceiling and aerial point.
Bathroom - 8'' x 6'8'' max (2.44m x 2.03m max) - UPVC double glazed window with obscured glass, bath with Mira Zest shower over, pedestal sink, with taps, WC, fully tiled walls with an inserted mirror, ceiling light point and radiator.
Outside - The property is approached via a block paved drive leading though to a single garage. To the front there is a small lawned area with well stocked borders and pedestrian access to both sides of the property. There is a rear garden and a side garden. To the side there are doors through to two storage buildings, both are shelved. The rear garden offers a delightful position with a sunny aspect, fully enclosed by fencing and hedging and laid to lawn with fully stocked borders and a delightful raised paved patio area.
Garage - 17'10'' x 9'9'' (5.44m x 2.97m) - Up and over garage door, strip light, electric and gas meter, window to the side and power.
Agent's Notes - * Council Tax Band E - Cheshire West and Chester.
* Tenure - believed to be 'Freehold'. Purchasers should verify this though their solicitor.
* Services - we understand that mains gas, water, electricity and drainage are connected.
* The property benefits from gas fired central heating.
* The property benefits from a new roof (February 2016) and has a 20 year guarantee from PTD Roofing and Building Services Ltd.
Directions - From the Agent's Chester office proceed over the Grosvenor Bridge to the Overleigh roundabout and take the third exit into Lache Lane. Continue for approximately a quarter of a mile and take the left turning into Castle Croft Road. At the T-junction turn right into Five Ashes Road which leads into Rowcliffe Avenue, take the right hand turning into Radnor Drive and the property will be found on the left hand side after a short distance located by our for sale board.
Viewings - By arrangement with the Agent's Chester Office 01244 404040.
Priority Investor Club - If you are considering purchasing this property as a buy to let investment, our award winning lettings and property management department offer a preferential rate to anyone who purchases a property through Cavendish and lets with Cavendish. For more information contact Lettings Manager, David Adams on 01244 401440/David.firstname.lastname@example.org
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56430619.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26555711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Residential, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.