3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolm Lane, Prenton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Three Bedroom
- Great Location
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- First Time Buyers
- Off Road Parking
Semi-detached Three bedroom property, extended to the rear and the side of the property, down stairs toilet, wet room upstairs, Open through kitchen, living-dining area. Front and rear gardens and a good size garage to the rear, paved driveway parking for multiple cars. NO ONWARDS CHAIN
Jones & Chapman would like to introduce this Semi-detached Three bedroom property, extended to the rear and the side of the property, down stairs toilet, wet room upstairs, Open through kitchen, living-dining area. Front and rear gardens and a good size garage to the rear, paved driveway parking for multiple cars. Location is Prenton with great links to local schools and transport.
The property currently needs to modernisation, NO ONWARDS CHAIN
Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors looking for a Buy to Let.
Double Glazed sliding patio door leading into entrance porch.
Single Glazed door leading into Entrance hall, Matching interior doors, central heating radiator, Cupboard under the stairs which contains boiler, electric box, gas meter.
Lounge 10' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, gas fire place, both television and telephone points, central heating radiator, through to dining room
Dining Room 8' 10" x 10' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.30m )
Through room to extended dining area, central heating radiator and television point.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.72m )
Rear extension, sliding patio doors to the rear of the property, central heating radiator and television point.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 10' 4" ( 2.24m x 3.15m )
Fitted Kitchen, plumbing for cooker, washing machine, and dish washer. Sink-Drainer, tiling partly, double glazed window the rear of the property, door through to the utility room
Door leading into the down stair toilet and back door leading out the rear of the property.
WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 8' x 13' 4" ( 2.44m x 4.06m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window looking out to the rear of the property, Fitted mirror wardrobes, television point
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.30m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear of the garden, Fitted cupboard for folding space, central heating radiator.
Single Bedroom with double glazed window to the front of the property.
Wet room with shower, WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and double glazed picture window to the rear of the property
Paved front driveway with parking for multiple cars, access to the side of the property to the rear or the garden and to the garage.
Good sized garden which is partly lawn and also paved. Access to garage
Garage which contains power
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56431102.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.