4 bedroom detached house for saleAdmirals Crest, Scholes, Rotherham
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £250,000-£260,000
- Well maintained 4 bedroom detached - desirable location
- Shower room & bathroom, four bedrooms
- Generous, attractive gardens
- Driveway, garage with versatile room to rear
- Larger than average plot
*RARE OPPORTUNITY* Enjoying an enviable position on a larger than average plot with attractive gardens to the front & rear. Having being lovingly built by the current owner & offering well maintained, spacious accommodation throughout this property would make an excellent family home!
Having a storage cupboard and a double glazed door to the front.
Fitted with a walk-in shower, wash hand basin and low flush W.C There is also a heated towel rail.
Lounge 15' into bay x 19' 10" ( 4.57m into bay x 6.05m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front, a contemporary gas fire, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 8' 6" plus doorway ( 3.58m x 2.59m plus doorway )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the inset sink and a half drainer unit. There is a built in oven with four ring gas hob, built in fridge, space for a washing machine, a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the rear.
Having access to the loft which has been partially boarded. There is also a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
Having built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' into bay x 11' 3" to wardrobe front ( 4.57m into bay x 3.43m to wardrobe front )
Having built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a double glazed bay window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" into wardrobe front x 8' 3" ( 2.84m into wardrobe front x 2.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' x 6' 5" to max ( 3.35m x 1.96m to max )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
A recently re-fitted, modern bathroom having a walk-in shower, bath, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is partial tiling, a double glazed window and a heated towel rail.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and a driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear is a larger than average lawned garden.
A garage with an extra versatile room to the rear with a tiled floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56431117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.