2 bedroom flat for saleHawthorn Street, Springburn, Glasgow
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Stunning Shower Room
- DG/GCH/ EER C
Offered in Excellent Decorative Order Throughout Refurbished Traditional Two Bedroom First Floor Flat Ideally placed for ease of access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond and would make an ideal First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment. Early Viewing Highly Advised.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning two bedroom traditional flat set on the preferred first floor and decorated to the highest of standards throughout by the current owners.
The property is in true walk-in condition and comprises welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge with slate feature wall and display alcove, two good sized double bedrooms with the rear bedroom benefiting from built-in wardrobes providing ample storage.
There is a modern refitted kitchen which has been cleverly designed to make excellent use of space and has been finished to an exacting standard.
Of particular note is the fully tiled refitted shower-room with large shower cubicle, wash-hand basin and WC.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazed window units and security entry, whilst externally there is a communal drying area to rear.
Set in a convenient location close to schooling, local shops as well as transport and motorway links, there is easy access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
Early internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate what is undoubtedly one of the best examples of traditional properties within the area.
Lounge 11' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 14' 4" (max) x 9' 8" (max) ( 4.37m (max) x 2.95m (max) )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 13' 3" ( 3.73m x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.48m )
Shower Room 7' 9" (max into shower) x 6' 2" (max) ( 2.36m (max into shower) x 1.88m (max) )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.