5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Long Bennington
- Delightful Grade II listed former Coaching Inn
- Sympathetically restored
- Planning for further extension and improvement
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Two large reception rooms
- Superb breakfast kitchen
- Generous plot c. 0.25 acre (subject to survey)
- Sizeable garden and outbuildings
'Witham Bank' is an individual Grade II listed former Coaching Inn, which has been transformed into a superb family home, and is believed to date back to circa 1750. The substantial property has been sympathetically restored by the present owners and has four/five double bedrooms, two large reception rooms and a delightful breakfast kitchen. The house sits on a generous plot (c. 0.25 acre) subject to survey, with a sizeable rear garden and a number of versatile outbuildings. The property has planning permission for further extension and improvement (S15/0347 dated June 2015), and an early viewing is essential to appreciate this unique home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7102684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.