1 bedroom cottage for saleReevy Road, Bradford
- One Bedroom
- Cosy Terrace Cottage
- No Onward Chain
- Located In Wibsey Village
- Off-Road Parking
Offered to the market is this cosy one bedroom terrace cottage located within Wibsey village and easy reach of village amenities and transport links. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and is available with no onward chain.
Offered to the market is this cosy one bedroom terrace cottage located within Wibsey village and easy reach of village amenities and transport links. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and is available with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises; entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, shower room and house bedroom. To the outside is off street parking to the front and raised beds. Property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Entrance porch has a brick base and UPVC double glazed window and door as well as tiled floors.
Lounge/kitchen 16' 7" x 15' 1" ( 5.05m x 4.60m )
Lounge has hardwood double glazed window, two gas central heating radiator and electric fire set in fireplace as well as laminate floor.
Kitchen area has a range of base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit and work surfaces. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine and benefits from splashback tiling.
Shower room comprises of a shower area with electric shower, wash hand basin and W/C. Also benefits from gas central heating radiator and tiled walls.
Bedroom 13' 7" x 8' 9" Maximum ( 4.14m x 2.67m Maximum )
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear and door access to the rear. Also has loft access and gas central heating boiler.
Off street parking to the front and raised beds.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up fair road and immediately take the left onto North Road, then take the right onto Reevy Road and proceed up Reevy Road where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56436646.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.