4 bedroom detached house for saleCubitts Yard, Worstead, North Walsham
Guide Price £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE £350,000 - £360,000
- Detached With Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Popular Village Location
GUIDE £350,000 - £360,000
Situated in the peaceful Village of Worstead, this impressive family home is proudly offered to the market. Offering stylish and spacious living accommodation, an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
With accommodation comprising of four bedrooms and three reception rooms, this is the perfect home for any growing family. With a private plot, substantial off road parking area and a detached double garage on offer, you cannot fail to be impressed by the space on offer. With properties of this calibre rarely available, an internal viewing is a must.
With a double glazed door to the front, upstairs cupboard, double glazed window to the front, radiator and Oak flooring.
Cloakroom 5' 8" x 5' 10" ( 1.73m x 1.78m )
With a WC, hand wash basin, radiator, double glazed window to the rear , half tiled wall and solid oak flooring.
Study 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone point and solid oak flooring.
Lounge 21' 1" x 13' 6" ( 6.43m x 4.11m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone and TV point, open fire place, solid wood flooring and double glazed patio doors.
Garden Room 9' 9" x 13' 6" ( 2.97m x 4.11m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, telephone point, double glazed french doors, wooden floor and a door to the rear entrance hall.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 5" x 24' 10" ( 4.09m x 7.57m )
A fitted Oak kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, space for an electric oven, cooker point, cooker hood, integral dishwasher and drinks fridge, radiator, solid oak floor, telephone and TV point, tiling , double glazed window to the front, rear and side, Door to front hall way.
With wall and base units, cupboards, work surfaces, sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, tiling, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
With stairs from the hall way. A double glazed window to the front and rear, cupboard, loft access, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.62m x 4.11m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone and TV point, laminate flooring. Door to en-suite.
With a WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiling, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 13' x 13' 4" ( 3.96m x 4.06m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and side, radiator, telephone and TV point, laminate flooring and a door to the landing.
Bedroom 3 16' 5" x 10' 6" max ( 5.00m x 3.20m max )
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator , telephone and TV point and laminate flooring.
With a WC, hand wash basin, bath, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling and a double glazed window to the rear.
Access to the front garden is via a private road. There is a slab foot path which takes you into an enclosed decking area which over looks the rest of the lawned garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area to the rear of the lounge. There is also a private sitting area to the side of the garden room. To the rear of the garden, there is parking for four cars and access to a double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56436649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.