2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCross Street, Barugh Green, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SHORT DRIVE TO THE M1 MOTORWAY FOR COMMUTING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
This well-proportioned two bedroom semi-detached property is ideally located only a short drive from the M1 motorway making it ideal for commuting and features a spacious kitchen diner and low maintenance rear garden.
This two bedroom semi-detached property briefly comprises entrance hall, living room and kitchen diner to the ground floor with two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom to the first floor. The property has a great size garden to the rear and a single detached garage.
The property is ideally located just a short drive from both the town centre and the M1 motorway making it ideal for those commuting further afield. The property also benefits from a wealth of local amenities and schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56436739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.