3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrewery Lane, Billingborough, Sleaford
Sold STC £190,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking
- Village Location
- Easy Access to A17
Prime village location, generous amount of accommodation and coming to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached, this TWO/THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW must be seen to be fully appreciated. Call now to view.
Situated in the peaceful and popular village of BILLINGBOROUGH, well serviced by amenities and having easy access to the A17, this TWO/THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW sat on a generous plot comes to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. Benefitting from a wealth of accommodation in a prime village location, this property is not to be missed. The accommodation comprises generous entrance hall, lounge with dining area adjacent, study/occasional bedroom three, good sized kitchen with built in appliances, handy utility room, CONSERVATORY and two further bedrooms, which are comfortable doubles, both benefitting from fitted storage. To the rear of the property there is a well stocked garden with a wealth of shrubs, bushes and plants, lawned area and pleasant patio perfect for entertaining. To the front of the property there is a low maintenance stone front with shrub borders and in addition to this OFF ROAD PARKING via pebble driveway with dual entrance/exit providing ample parking for several vehicles, with carport.
Accessed via a partly glazed uPVC front door, having airing cupboard, radiator and loft access.
Lounge / Diner 20' 9" x 18' 2" max ( 6.32m x 5.54m max )
The lounge area has a uPVC bow window to the front, electric fire with ornamental surround and two radiators. There is an archway into the dining area which has a uPVC window to the front, radiator and access to the study/occasional third bedroom.
Study/occasional Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 7' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.31m )
Having uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 11' 9" max ( 4.72m x 3.58m max )
Has a range of base and wall units with work tops over, one and a half bowl sink inset, built in hob and oven with extractor hood over. Built in dishwasher, built in fridge, tiled flooring, radiator and uPVC window to rear.
Utility Room 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Can be accessed from the front of the property by a partly glazed uPVC door, having a range of base and wall units with stainless steel single bowl sink inset, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, boiler, tiled flooring and wooden framed glazed door to the:
Conservatory 13' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.58m )
Has tiled flooring, ceiling fan, uPVC windows to all aspects, uPVC French doors to side, uPVC door to opposite side and electric heater.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 4.24m x 3.63m max )
Has a range of fitted wardrobes and vanity unit, uPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
Has a uPVC window to front, space for fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Has two aluminium framed obscure windows to side, tiled bath unit, tiled shower unit, low level WC, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with cupboards under.
There is a low maintenance stone front with shrub borders.
A well stocked pleasant rear garden with a wealth of shrubs, bushes and plants and also has both lawned and patio areas. Fully enclosed and non overlooked.
There is off road parking via a pebble driveway providing parking for several vehicles with dual entrance / exits with carport over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56437102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.