3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodland Road, Hellesdon, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC DG Windows
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Double Garage
- No Onward Chain
**DETACHED BUNGALOW** With 20 ft lounge, separate dining room, THREE BEDROOMS, enclosed private rear garden and double garage. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular suburb of Hellesdon. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, 20 ft 8 in lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. There is a front and enclosed private rear garden, double garage and driveway parking. Early viewing is essential to appreciate the potential that this property offers.
Front entrance door, central heating thermostat, access to loft space, radiator, two storage cupboards.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 11" max narrowing to 9' ( 6.30m x 3.33m max narrowing to 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, radiator, TV point, gas fire with back boiler.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.18m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, radiator, airing cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for gas or electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, pantry, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, door to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 1" plus recess x 10' 8" ( 3.38m plus recess x 3.25m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, built in triple wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 10' 9" ( 3.10m max x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and an access pathway to the front door. To the side there is a shingled driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the double garage. The first garage measures 16 ft x 9 ft 6 in, has an up and over front door, power and light. The second garage measures 12 ft 8 in x 9 ft 10 in with an up and over front door, power and light and leads to the utility area measuring 9 ft 9 in x 5 ft 4 in and has a window to the side. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with various shrubs. There is a patio and greenhouse and the garden is enclosed by hedging with a side access gate.
Head north on Aylsham Road, continuing over the ring road traffic lights forking left onto Reepham Road. At the Middletons Lane roundabout, continue straight over into Hellesdon, taking the third left into Bernham Avenue and following the road around to the right. At the end, turn right into Woodland Road, where the property can be found in the first cul-de-sac on your right hand side. Ref: 1744.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56437534.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.