3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroxton Road, Clutton, Chester
Sold STC £155,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £155,000 - £175,000
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Front and rear gardens
Guide price £155,000 - £175,000. Situated in Clutton is this three bedroom semi-detached property with off road parking, garage, front and rear gardens. The property benefits from being within easy reach of North Wales and Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks.
Guide price £155,000 - £175,000. Situated in the popular area of Clutton is this three bedroom semi-detached property with off road parking, garage, front and rear gardens. The property benefits from being within easy reach of North Wales and Chester City Centre with access to all trasnport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, kitchen, rear porch, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, seperate WC, front garden and rear garden with off road parking. Internal inspection recomended.
Canopy entrance with double glazed door to.
Entrance Hall 6' 3" x 5' 11" ( 1.91m x 1.80m )
Coved ceiling, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 13' 7" ( 5.16m x 4.14m )
Fitted with a range of wood effect base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worktops and inset single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for cooker, fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Coved ceiling, tiled splashback, radiator, understair cupboard and double glazed window to side and rear elevation, double glazed door to rear porch.
Rear Porch 5' 10" x 3' 11" ( 1.78m x 1.19m )
Of UPVC construction with polycarbonate roof. Tiled floor, double glazed windows to side and rear elevation and sliding double glazed door to rear elevation.
Coved ceiling, loft access and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Coved ceiling, radiator, built in single wardrobe and double glazed windows to front and side elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Coved ceiling, built in AC, built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to side elevation with aspect views over Cheshire plan towards Moel Fammau.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.18m )
Built in wardrobe, coved ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 7" ( 1.85m x 1.70m )
Panelled bath with Triton electric shower and folding screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, coved ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Seperate Wc 5' x 2' 10" ( 1.52m x 0.86m )
Low level wc and double glazed window to side elevation.
Attractive large lawned garden to front elevation with paved patio area adjoining the front. Pedestrian gate to front with concrete path along the left elevation with access to main entrance and leading to rear.
Raised paved patio area with coal bunker. Steps down to further paved and lawned area with access to drive for several vehicles. Shed and timber garage. Twin gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56437537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.